Thank you for Visiting the National Science Museum.VISITOR INFORMATION HOME > VISITOR INFORMATION > Visitor Information
- The museum opens Tuesday to Sunday and holiday Mondays from 9.30am – 5.50pm(Last Admission 5.10 pm)
- The museum is closed on Monday, January 1st and Chuseok(Korean Thanksgiving Day) except for holiday; Mondays. During weeks with a holiday Monday, the museum will be closed on the first non-holiday weekday.
Admission FeeEntry is free, though there is a charge for some exhibitions, programs and buildings. Please refer to below information.
|Maglev Train||Planetarium||KkumAty Hall|
|Adult (above 20)||￦2000||￦1000||￦1000||￦2000||￦1000||￦2000||NO Admittance|
|Youth (8-19)||￦1000||￦500||￦500||￦1000||￦500||NO Admittance||NO Admittance|
|Under 3||free||free||free||NO Admittance||NO Admittance||￦1000||￦500|
|Vehicle (less 25 Seater)||￦2000|
|Large Vehicle and Bus (over 25 Seater)||￦4000|
- Please do not smoke. Smoking is prohibited on museum property.
- You can’t bring bicycles, skateboards, inline skates, roller blades and shoes with wheels into all exhibition halls.
- Pets are not permitted to enter, except certified service animals to assist visitors with disabilities.
- If you lost items(or found), please contact information center.
How to Find us
- On bus route 104
- On bus route 121
- On bus route 301
- On bus route 318
- On bus route 604
- On bus route 606
- On bus route 705
- On bus route 911
- On bus route 918
- Information : +82-42-601-7896